View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Brian, somehow, ever so strangely...

The old 'Roy Rogers' song HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU! comes to mind. ABOUT TIME! and all that other stuff comes to mind, but, Bone-on-bone gronches are NOT what anyone want's to hear [in their head-or other places]!

Soo, this means one week from today, we probably won't hear from YOU, tho maybe thru a surrogate? As you may recall, LizaJane did the updates/reporting thu a surogate and others... Please don't be shy about USING good folks now...If for no other reason, than those folks reading about OUR support for YOU will probably inspire and [as a benefit] educate them! It could be that your family might get a teeny GLIMPSE with your life?

Promise me, and, I believe this shouldn't be too much of an ISSUE, BE SUPER AGRESSIVE w/your PT? AFTER, well, you think ...all done...NO, it just begins. You really have to re-learn to walk, turn, twist, RIGHT. During recovery, and after. It's a Process? Work that old SYSTEM for all you can get! It's what we all need and can benefit from.

Super hugs! Fuzzies! Special thoughts for the OMG's! My ONLY hope is that some [any bit is important, in my book] pain will be GONE! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote