View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 05:22 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I do need help. I think it has to be with a lawyer to find those statutes however. I am being penalized, for not paying taxes on a home I do not own. I need a statute in writing about that. My home is in trust to me. The money from the trust is gone, only this house remains. My gov. would not let me keep the money in there so I could pay my taxes. I was required to use all monies before help was given, even though the trust said I may not use it for medical. The trust was to keep my in my house by paying for the taxes. Since they made me use it all up, I now have not tax money. Do you see?
The Gov. did not care what my trust said. I was not allowed to have it and when I just had medicare, I was responsible for the 20%. Hence all money was used up. It is a horrible situation. ginnie thank you for this venting space, I am going nuts with this
Here is some information on trusts. If you scroll down about halfway there are links to the Social Security Act. Maybe you can print these out and give them to the attorney.

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/ssi/sp...pot-trusts.htm

Did you tell them you have to pay your son back? If you click income it says they don't count SSI for the following reasons.

loans to you (cash or in–kind) that you have to repay;
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (02-14-2011)