View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 04:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Uncomfortable Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkster View Post
I talked with my doctor today. He said that the doctor I saw monday supposedly is not all that experienced. Anywho, he said we will figure things out, also said the leads did not move, good news there! But said he can move the battery to better location.
The rep was there too and he did re program the stimulator, hope it helps.
Happy Easter everyone
Hi Tinkster,

I'm new to these boards and i'm so happy to have finally found a site where there are so many like minded people that all more or less have been through the horrors of chronic disabilitating pain.
I've just been reading your post and i'm wondering how things are for you now, did your Dr find a solution to your problem? God love you, you've been through a horrible time. I had my SCS implanted last Dec and I'm doing very well although things still haven't settled down and I probably will need another implant. I've always found the site in my abdomen a little bit annoying if I bend and I have to shift it do a different spot but thankfully no real pain there. My heart goes out to you, why would your Dr put in a replacement that basically had no experience and no business speaking to you about something he was clueless about, it certainly sounded that way.
Anyhow, i'd love to know how things are for you now.

Thinking of you...
Sophie
Sophie_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (05-06-2011), pooh_ac (05-07-2011), Rrae (05-06-2011)