View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

with each passing day I got a tiny bit of my life back. my strength came back, my wit came back, my stamina came back, my skin healed. The dents from copaxone are permenant but I am no longer grey/green and ruddy at the same time. I started to feel well enough to cook, clean, sew, sit and talk with my family, travel, laugh, understand what they are talking about on TV or get the gist of a book. its been 11 months now and each and every day I get more of ME back!

I eat a clean diet. NO processed foods. Want mac and cheese? make it! want beef stew? make it! No more popping open a can for things. no MSG, no HFCS, no Aspertame, or equal and splenda stuff. want lemonade? make it! I eat a clean balanced diet, and my body thanks for me it. OMega 6 will only contribute to your inflammation, omega 3 will help bring it in line. Get your Vit D3 level up. We CANT find it in nature, you are going to need a suppliment. Cod liver oil is way to high in Vit A to take, just take the pill form. it helps! Have your MD pull a panal of vitamin levels and see if you are deficient.

God Bless you and good luck. Make sure to journal. Keep track of your progress and come back to tell us if its going well.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (05-18-2011), dmplaura (05-18-2011), Kitty (05-18-2011), SallyC (05-18-2011)