View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:08 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I was getting that from too much R-lipoic acid. I am back down to 100mg a day...stablilized form.

You could always just cut back if you want... to use up the 5mg just take it twice a week for now. When you get 1mg, you could do that daily.

I also get hyper on folic acid...I don't take much of that at all anymore.
I am taking the Methycoblamin B12 lmg and it works good. I also am on the R-lipoicAcid (100mg). I had been on the Methyl B12 for about 4 weeks before adding the R-Lipoic Acid.

I gradually noticed much more energy and was loosing a few pounds. It has been about 2 months with R-Lipoic and I have lost between 8 - 10 lbsl (varies). I can't imagine going any higher than 100 Mg's. I do believe that has also added additional anxiety. I am taking these, in addition to the Bentofolamine (B1) in the hope of regenerating nerves. (some success has been noted by some). I will stay on this regimein for the possible nerve regenerating.

Also, I believe a poster said they had gone off vitamins, including Synthroid. I hope the endocrinologist is aware of stopping the Synthroid. That is something not to just abruptly stop.
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (10-31-2011)