View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 01:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

There may be a few cases caused by fluoride but most are probably due to a auto immune response by the body. Many people with fibro have a auto immune disorder or within 10 years will develop a autoimmune disorder.

The problem with some people is that there doctors never look for a autoimmune disorder they just blame all symptoms that someone with fibro has on the fibro.

Some autoimmune disorders can be completely masked by fibro like RA, Sjogren's.

If you have above normal CRP, ANA, SSa SSb or any auto immune type antibodies in your labs you most likely have a autoimmune disorder that caused your fibro.

When autoimmune antibodies attack your body they don't just attack the organs that are specific for that disorder. But may attack the CNS giving you fibro.

In my case the autoimmune disorder was a very rare autoimmune disorder called Castleman's Disease and it was found only becuse the doctor could not find a cause for the bad labs that he was getting instead of just blaming the fibro.

I believe my Castleman's was caused by trichloroethylene and the Castleman's caused the fibro.
AUGOLDMINER is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote