Thread: RSD in Mouth?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: welcome msjanice

I want to welcome you to Neuro Talk. There are people here who will try and help you. Lots of compassionate folks here deal with RSD. Someone will be along to get you to the RSD Forum. For questions concerning your Teeth, or possible connection to root canals/ RSD trigger?, maybe Bryanna can address that issue. You can private message her, or go to the Dental forum. I do know what RSD is, and I am sorry you suffer with that. I had never heard of it in the gums before, but I'm not a doc. just a member here on NT. I try to say hello and let you know that you found a good site, where the members really try to help with medical problems. I hope that someone can answer your questions about RSD in the gums, it sounds miserable as it effects your ability to eat well. I am glad you stick to a good program of nutrition when you do eat. I know how important that is with any medical problem. There will be others who will help you navagate on this site. I still am a beginner in this dept. and have alot to learn, regarding getting people to the correct forum. Forgive me for that I am getting better as I go along. Please do keep asking questions, and the responce will be coming along. take care, ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote