View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 06:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That is exactly how i feel,
I could not have described it better, my doc seems to me is "afraid" to give his opinion but yet he tells my husband privately that he always thought i had MS.
But then when i seen him he pretends that he never even mentioned it..and tells me "oh you can't say it's an attack because you haven't ben dx yet" I don't understand why he just can't be honest with me..I feel like shaking him..I need a doc who has my best interest..who has my back so to speak...I wish ER doc was my pcp..he looked at me..read my chart...seen my feet contorting in a unatural way..he actually physically released the spasticity in my feet...

I really don't understand my pcp..he is so afraid to say MS when i'm around...I'm in his office in a wheelchair...spasticity so bad...I really felt like he was uncomfortable around me..I finally had to tell him when I was on the examining table "will you LOOK at my feet!!"

I really feel like it makes him uncomfortable and he doesn't know what to say around me.
Very unprofessional.. Sorry this post is so long..I'm in so much pain right now and pcp won't give me anything for the spasticity because according to him there are too many side effects..so he will wait and see what neuro says..
misshayleesmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (03-15-2012), barb02 (03-15-2012), Dejibo (03-15-2012), SallyC (03-15-2012)