Old 07-12-2012, 02:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Post Intelliskin Zipper Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by nospam View Post
The new zipper collection also features:
Quote:
Cool Jade fabric - made from recycled jade stone which cools the skin's surface temperature 3-4º F.
http://shop.intelliskin.net/ZIPPER-COLLECTION_c_23.html

Videos
New Zipper Product Zipper Collection
New Cool Jade fabric on the IntelliSkin Zipper Collection
New Zipper Empower PostureCue™ Sports Bra'
I stopped by the Intelliskin office today and tried the new Zippered Foundation Shirt for men. The Cool Jade Fabric seems to work as advertised. However, the zippered shirt was not really that much easier to get on than the V-Tee for me presently. This is likely only because, I can raise my arms above my head without issue now so I can see the zippered version being necessary for those who cannot.

I can imagine the zippered bra being easier to get on than the older version.

The sizing also seems to be a bit different. I wear an XL V-Tee and Tank, but could not squeeze into a XL Zippered. XXL Zippered seems to be barely larger than the older XLs. I did purchase the XXL Zippered.

The neckline on the Zippered is close to equivalent of the V-Tee, so it can be worn as a T-shirt under most men's clothes (and still appear professional). However, the sleeves on the XXL Zippered are longer than the XL V-Tee (not sure if this is because of the sizing inconsistency or the design itself). I can wear the V-Tee with short sleeved shirts but I have have to roll up the sleeves on the zippered a bit so they are not visible (a problem I believe many women have with the Eve shirt).

After wearing back to back the Zippered and the V-Tee I have to give a slight edge to the Zippered due to The Cool Jade Fabric which is just a bit more comfortable. Also, the zipper lining is well designed and I don't feel the zipper when wearing unlike the awfully irritating Alignmed S3 zipper.

If you are considering buying a new Intelliskin garment, I recommend choosing the zippered. If you already have an Intelliskin garment and don't need another, the difference is not great enough to warrant another purchase IMHO.

ACDF C5-C6-C7 2/28/11

nospam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jkl626 (07-12-2012), stos2 (08-04-2012)