View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 09:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaD88 View Post
I would rather be dead than have this, sorry folks, but the whole thing sucks, and no one in my family gives a rats **** if i live or die, oh well, lying there, they want me to go to work coz hubby doesnt work. He said he doesnt care about my pain, he doesnt care if i have pain. And right now, i dont care either, coz i just want to take more and more drugs till i cant feel the pain in my body. Is that weird, or is that normal? the whole thing stinks, and i hate it, i hate the tiredness, i hate the pain and i hate not feeling normal anymore. Good luck to all of you who still feel ok. I will probably not see this posted, i guess i am feeling pretty bad today. i guess that is normal too, good and bad days, but i have to go back to work full time and put on the bright smile and yeah sure, all great, and yeah i am doing wonderful, and really i just want to scream and shout that this stinks and i hate it, and i hate my husband for not caring, and my daughters never ask me either ... so i was only diagnosed a few weeks ago and already no one cares a **** what happens, i hve to suck it up princess, put on the bright face... i dont want to.
I feel your pain. I havent even been diagnosed yet,.don't know if this permanent or a pinched nerve or what. But the way people have been treating me has been horrible. My dh actually called me lazy the other day. I about had a nervous break down. Last night I had to explain to him and my kids what is actually happening to me inside my body. Just because you do not see it doesnt mean it isnt happening. And Lord knows I dont want to live like this,.I would rather be doing more things. And even when you tell people if they havent gone through it themselves they cant even imagine.
betsey2u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote