View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 03:14 AM
RavenC

RavenC

Thanks all
Well, yesterday I had an awful day. I really had to drink enough, as not to get dehydrated! I cried so much.
And I think I'm getting an eating disorder or something, sometimes I just can't stop thinking about food...I crave weird stuff and I HAVE to eat it, I'm so hungry and think about all the foods. And then I cry because I already gained so much weight, and the stretch marks and my huuuuuge face and ....

@Ginny; yeah already been to a second opinion, he also just says "prednison = good for mg". They just only look at "their" disease. But he also said trying another medicine (ivig), but my own neurologist won't try it. And I can't go and get the other one to be my neurologist, because it's to far from where I live.

@Ana: Yeah, I'm already thinking about changing doctors...because well, I really think this is not the way for me. But I've already seen so many, and don't want another disappointment you know? But the end of this month I have an appointment, and Ill take my whole family with me!!!
I called psychiatrist yesterday, "we will call you to make an appointment...if we accept you". So...waiting.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote