View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you times a million. Your so educated. Ok see my case is very complex. My history of anorexia till 1 year ago was a very bad case. It led me in and out of hospitals and cardiac units. I had dropped more then 40 pounds under. So on that note I went ip again and when I came out a year ago have regained a lot of weight but still are under slightly. On an ed recovery diet is high calorie but based on ada exchanges. My blood sugar when tested is normal but I told thr neuro how I drink in access.So the neuro said not diabetes but could that be pre.I did't ask. I'm new to this so without my mom there I get confused though I'm 28. All the docs are aware of my past and have seen my medical history. Its frustrating as this year I have been the healthiest of my whole life and finally getting my act together and now this. I'm comitted to being healthy now and maintain a normal weight/nutrition. I'm willing to do what ever to feel good. The issue with sugar is me and I guess when you have been malnurished there just happy you get adequate calories. I do eat the rest healthy carbs of whole grains,lean protein,healthy fats though. I'm very concerned though also as now my other leg is hurting as well. I thought it was from too much pressure from not using the original injured one but now am wondering what is going on. I know there is no quick fix but hoping to speed along. As for moving. I'm in so much pain that like I said I'm in bed most days. I don't know if that is helping or making things worse. I need to try tomorrow to get out of the airboot as like I said my other leg is in a lot of pain too and want to try to equal my stand. Its like cause no exact dx all the docs I see are more taking guesses I feel. Even the docs I was going to see out of state who reviewed my case felt there wasn't anything they could do. I'm hoping the next tests give more direction.I feel like I'm loosing my mind and now if both legs/feet are going I don't know what to do but trying to stay in the moment. Thanks again.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote