View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 10:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Frogga,

No, I don't have a flat screen monitor. But, I have a non-glare/privacy screen on my computer. What I'm finding is that it's just light that hurts. Staring at the screen doesn't help, but my eyes hurt just by keeping them open. I wear sunglasses when I'm outside, but I can't wear them in the office. Well, not to say that I "can't", but that I'm an executive secretary and wouldn't be accepted I guess. I swear that the lights in my office flicker... But, nobody else says that they do.

I have an appt with my doctor in July - that's when my next yearly is - covered by insurance.

I know everyone can relate - I'm just TIRED. All of this pain is just tiring and nausiating... I feel sick because I'm in such pain.

I've been doing alot of breathing. - Deep breathing with relaxing the shoulders and unclenching my jaw. I don't even know I clench my jaw, it's just my reaction to the pain. I"m just trying to get through the day.

I also get out and walk often during the day. My desk is so that I can stand and work also. So, there's not the stress on my neck and shoulders.

I know I'm off topic, but Thank you for listening.

Beth.
dealingwithtos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote