Thread: Mag. Lotion
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 06:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

i used Atecand with no fluid when i got it all sorted in the end.... but changed to a beta blocker about 6 months ago when i developed a trigemeny and bigemeny

it stops the palpations and my BP seems ok in the main.
i will never be fluid free i suspect

i have yet to do the maths to see (as i mentioned before) to see if there is a connection with my intake of Nexium and the cardiac stuff.
the same arrythymias were induced very clearly and directly a few years ago by (forget the name), but two different triglyceride drugs.

since i know what induced the gastric problems and have been treated for months now..... i have told my Gp i am down dosing the Nexium and watching my heart rate and rhythm as i do so.
(and try the mag oil !!!!!!!)

i have another cardic irregularity from the past so it is all confusing

i am sorry about your lupus
drugs are such a mixed blessing and i think their ill side effects are hugely underestimated....by everyone.
when i tell people of my effects from a one only flu vaccine........they are simpy disbelieving.

i rarely take the full dose of a drug to start with and tend to test with part doses where i can........which is mostly the case when it comes to it

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
So what do you use now? If it is an ACE inhibitor, that will cause fluid also. I had a HUGE reaction to lisinopril....edema EVERYWHERE... and also a drug induced lupus as well. It built up slowly...so you are not likely to notice, until things get dicey in the chest and everywhere else, for me.
ditzydame is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (07-11-2013)