NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Community & Forum Feedback (https://www.neurotalk.org/community-and-forum-feedback/)
-   -   !!! We Have a Second Color/Design Scheme Available !!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/community-and-forum-feedback/3843-color-design-scheme-available.html)

OneMoreTime 10-16-2006 02:51 AM

!!! We Have a Second Color/Design Scheme Available !!!

I now have such a very nice-looking interface for these forums with cool transitional effects ... looks VERY NICE and sophisticated. I find the colors soothing and relaxing --- an important consideration for me...

Head to the very bottom of the page -- you will see a box with "default".. just click on the "arrow down" to reveal optional choices. Maybe more will be added?? :rolleyes:

Thanks so much, DocJohn!! ;)

Julie 10-16-2006 07:41 AM

I really like this chestnut layout. It looks very nice. I'm going to use it.

Thanks once again DocJohn.

mrsD 10-16-2006 07:52 AM

This is very nice!

It is easy on the eyes... looks different enough to avoid confusion with OBT and is easy to read.
I am using it now, as a matter of fact!

Thanks so much...this must be why we were down for a few minutes yesterday?

There is a little square in the upper left of the PMs and posts that blinks.

What does that mean? I've never seen that before.

Chemar 10-16-2006 08:09 AM

thanks DocJohn

I really like this chestnut colour option too!:)

MrsD.........I dont have a blinking square:confused: so not too sure what that might be

Doody 10-16-2006 08:26 AM

It's nice...quite bright.

I still like Doc John's psych central look, and one other that someone posted once that used blues/aquas, kinda like looking at the ocean and sky all at once.

OneMoreTime 10-16-2006 08:45 AM

the blinking square

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsd (Post 26060)
There is a little square in the upper left of the PMs and posts that blinks. What does that mean? I've never seen that before.

This is one of the cool things available with this great interface DocJohn got for us --- when we return to a thread, the blinking squares tell us what posts there are new ones - ones that weren't there on our previous visit to the thread. Keeps us from getting lost, so to speak. :p

Oh, there are nice goodies.. - Theresa

mrsD 10-16-2006 09:24 AM

well...

after all that work to update my banner yesterday....now I need a new
one! :p

This new format is very nice, and I will be changing this sig soon too, maybe tomorrow
when I have more time. Can't have a "clash" now can we? LOL

Kamie 10-16-2006 09:30 AM

I like it. It is pretty :)

Wittesea 10-16-2006 09:51 AM

I'm glad there are new options available, but I checked out the chestnut and it's not my cup of tea....

Thanks DocJ for keeping the default as an option too :D

OneMoreTime 10-16-2006 10:22 AM

the default - blue now... chestnut eventually?

Hi, Wittesea ... given your lovely purple tone avatar, I can see your feeling like that -- but I do hope that DocJohn sets THIS style/color interface as the "default" with the other as an alternative choice.

I tried switching back to blue, and experienced a dreadful surge of anxiety. I am so glad that we can move on and become a totally new and different forum in yet another way. And I hope newcomers can, from now on (or someday in the months ahead), come here and have no color confusion at all. And if they select blue of their own accord, there is obviously no problem at all. But they may not want to give up all the bells and whistles feeling.

I Just LOVE this interface, this skin... GORGEOUS. And I would never have believed I would love anything that was "brown". :p
-Theresa