NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   third day and i am not depressed (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/249414-third-day-am-depressed.html)

mymorgy 09-27-2017 07:31 AM

third day and i am not depressed

even with a stomach ache I feel good. I wonder how long it is going to last. I am going to sign up for netflix and watch the redford fonda movie-first movie i wanted to see in so long

bizi 09-27-2017 07:36 AM

I am glad/happy for your being in a better mood.:)
Getting netflex is a great idea!
bizi

mymorgy 09-27-2017 07:49 AM

I would have to watch it on my tv. It is a love story about two older people who thought that love would never happen to them again. It starts on the 29th. I have been in such a bad mood for so long. even my cats didn't help

OhKay 09-27-2017 10:23 AM

I'm so happy that you have had some good days, Bobby :):):)

It should be a good one to watch... I think he just married Meryl Streep. I think they had a very long love affair. Or maybe that was a tabloid rumor, IDK.

I hope that your stomach feels better soon and you continue to feel relief from your depression :hug::hug::hug:

BTW, are you still having lovely dreams?

mymorgy 09-27-2017 04:49 PM

no and i haven't been sleeping much. I took a nap today which is unusual. I still feel tired. I am upset. m friend robert says I am not bipolar because all he sees is depression. the day I woke up manic and happy I left a message on his machine. He didn't call back. wrote him yesterday to say I was still happy no response. also no response from stella. big response from alice.
My stomach feels a lot better. I took two laxatives and had a lot of cabbage soup. I guess I am irritable but not depressed

mymorgy 09-28-2017 06:08 AM

I wonder if it was the extra wellbutrin but he only raised it 50 a day and 50 a night.still not remembering the dreams. fell down again but didn't hurt myself/ partially to do with balance.
Heard fantastic news last night in email. our super is coming back. he is the best and i adore him. he resigned and gave the building conditions for him to return. the president of the board resigned, cecilia and i are going to celebrate and go for coffee this morning.

Mari 09-28-2017 06:12 AM

Lovely news that your super is coming back.

Enjoy being with your neighbor.

M

mymorgy 09-28-2017 07:34 AM

thank you. this guy is so nice. when i went to say goodbye to him and he said there was a chance he was coming back I got so excited i kissed him three times!

Mari 09-29-2017 12:18 AM

Kisses are always welcome.

I imagine that the super can be like a family member in some ways.

M

mymorgy 09-29-2017 05:52 AM

he is just so nice. I jumped the gun. there are still some negotiations but I am sure he will be back. the tv didn't work this morning. the cable box wouldn't turn on. the technician had me press the cbl button and then turn on the box and it worked. never happened before