NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Having a rough day: VENT (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/45703-rough-day-vent.html)

SandyC 05-14-2008 07:38 PM

Having a rough day: VENT

Jim's sick with another UTI, my mom just called to tell me the neuro thinks on top of all she has going on she may have Myasthenia Gravis. :(

Is it OK to say I hate UTI's and bladders? Jim and I are so tired of getting no answers. We both decided today that we are going out into the civilian world and getting a second opinion on his condition. Enough is enough. :mad: :ranting:

Now my mom may have this thing called MG. I know we have a forum here and will definitely utilize it if her blood work comes back positive for it.

Nik's car broke down and he's riding without a strut and needs me to help move him out of the dorms. Oh, and Jim's doctor may admit him for 7-10 days for IV antibiotics. :mad: Ummm, hello, anyone heard of home health care? ARGHHH. Oh, yeah, he can have that as long as I come in to be trained on it and Jim gets a pic line. I guess my 13 years of drawing blood, putting in IV's and flushing pic lines wasn't training enough. :rolleyes: :ranting:

Thanks for listening. :hug:

Anyone else need to vent about something? Feel free to go at it!

Blessings2You 05-14-2008 07:43 PM

No, that's okay, you win.
You must be just ready to tear your hair out. Cyber-hug to you.

AfterMyNap 05-14-2008 07:54 PM

*hiding behind dm*

Can't top that one, Sandy. Sheesh, when is enough enough? Try to concentrate on getting through each day and don't worry about the rest. Keep us posted on Jim's progress.

Natalie8 05-14-2008 07:59 PM

Wow, all so overwhelming. I'm sorry to hear about the worries with your mother. That must be so stressful. And then the yucky UTI and a possible hospital stay and pic line doesn't help either. :hug::hug::hug: I hope tomorrow is a better day.

Jules A 05-14-2008 08:05 PM

I'm so sorry. Vent away! Hugs, Jules

P.S. I hate bladders also.

barb02 05-14-2008 08:13 PM

Sorry you are having such a rough day. Hope you have a better one tomorrow.

Taffy 05-14-2008 08:40 PM

*hiding behind Nappy, who is hiding behind DM*

whispering...here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

:hug: Wait a minute...get out of the way Nappy and DM...Sandy needs a huggy. Here...:hug:

McGimpy 05-14-2008 08:49 PM

Hey it's been a long time,so sorry to hear things are @@@#$#
A Big hug for you and Jim:hug::)

watsonsh 05-14-2008 08:58 PM

Oh man Sandy, you deserve to vent. I sure hope tomorrow is better and then better the next day and so on. Sending you some :hug::hug::hug: and choccy but hide it from Taffy will ya.

Blues Girl 05-14-2008 08:59 PM

Sandy, sorry you're having to deal with so much at once. I hope everything is better for you soon!:hug::hug: