NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   It's Puppy Time!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/74852-puppy-time.html)

Earl 01-29-2009 01:24 PM

It's Puppy Time!!

Well, for those of you who know me know I lost Hunter, my black lab, on September 3, 2008.

Well, now I have always known I would get another dog someday. That day is now. I have two options.

1) I went to a breeder's house last night and played with WHITE labrador puppies last night and put a check deposit on one of the two remaining males. The breeder said that another couple had put a deposit down for a male and they are coming Saturday morning to pick him up. After that I get to go and decide if I want the other one, and take him home. His dogs are $600.00 each. Well worth the money with the champion lines all that.

or

2) Desert Labrador Retriever Rescue has an open house adopt-a-thon Saturday morning at a neighborhood near my home. They have (among many others) an 18 month old yellow lab that will be there. The price of their adoption is $350.00

Either way, you have a mission, should you choose to accept it: Help me name my new companion. I am not guaranteeing that I will choose one of the suggestions but but if you have a name in mind, let me know.

I will let you know which way I go and also we will narrow down the name choices to the top 5 and I might do a poll.

AfterMyNap 01-29-2009 01:29 PM

I told you already, his name will be "Gatherer". Pay attention.

legzzalot 01-29-2009 01:50 PM

Dixie or Mason, or Remmington

Earl 01-29-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legzzalot (Post 455953)
Dixie or Mason, or Remmington

Cute but a) it will be a male dog and b) how would I shorten Remmington, but I do like that.

Keep up the good work.

watsonsh 01-29-2009 02:51 PM

I am thinking "Analog" in honor of the death of analog TV and the transition to digital.

Its pretty gender neutral if ya ask me. :D

Really just ribbing ya Earl. :hug:

Curious 01-29-2009 03:00 PM

Duke.

Goes rather well with Earl. :D

Kitty 01-29-2009 03:10 PM

White Lab - Kaspar

Yellow Lab - Tonka

***get the rescue dog***

doxiemama 01-29-2009 03:15 PM

How about Shadow. Since I have a rescue dog, I'm in favor of the adopted one.

legzzalot 01-29-2009 03:24 PM

Remmington is easy call him Rimmie. Or Chester (which is short for Winchester) and I agree with Doxie. I rescued my lab who was 8 months old when I got her. She is a pain in the butt sometimes but I wouldn't trade her for the world. And she knows she has a better home here.

weegot5kiz 01-29-2009 03:31 PM

white female lab pearl

white male lab snowy

congrats on getting another loving pet