NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   How's your weather again? (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/14178-hows-weather.html)

dreambeliever128 02-24-2007 05:31 PM

How's your weather again?

The wind is blowing here about 30 miles an hour. I have a tree down in my yard and some of my yard ornaments are blown over. The winds are suppose to get up to 60 MPH's in some areas.

What is so crazy it is about 60 here today and it is suppose to get into the 30's Monday and then Tuesday and Wed. it's going to be in the 70's and 80's.
That part I can handle. Our weather is just so crazy you never know how to dress.

I took a walk even though the wind was blowing. I had trouble breathing at times. The wind will blow your breath back down your throat.

It's nice out otherwise. I was just wondering what kind of weather you guys were having. Good I hope.

Ada

emilys gramma 02-24-2007 05:36 PM

hi ada,

we are at 26 degrees right now, but the weather outlook is not good.....expecting 4 to 8 inches in our area tonight and tomorrow with some inches of ice over the top of that./? sure wish spring were here.......................

Brokenwings 02-24-2007 07:17 PM

Hi All!! SNOW!!! We got two feet the day before yesterday, and it is supposed to snow again tonite through Wednesday (ARRGGHHHH!) And COLD at nite-- (15 or less)--the birds and squirrels have been ice-skating on my frozen bird-baths in the morning...keeps my kitty entertained, though!!!

No signs of global "warming" here!!!!!!

Diamond Lil 02-25-2007 01:53 PM

We have ice storm warnings here until this evening. Regards. Lil

Brokenwings 02-25-2007 02:06 PM

Currently in "white-out" conditions...had about 18 inches over-nite. Supposed to snow at least one foot per day until WEDNESDAY....

InHisHands 02-25-2007 02:30 PM

Kinda cold... we are having a lot of hail now! Supposed to warm up soon, though! :D

Farm Wife 02-25-2007 04:11 PM

strong winds, about 3 inches of snow, now blowing snow, 32 degrees. I'm staying inside! Brokenwings, what part of the country are you from?

Hugs and Prayers

Brokenwings 02-25-2007 07:10 PM

Hi Farm Wife-- the Sierra Nevadas. The wind is picking up again, and although we aren't in a blizzard a th moment, probably will be this evening.

Don't you all just love how "accurate" the weather-people are??!! We were only supposed to get a "few" inches of snow each day through Weds....!!!!!

To everyone in inclement weather...Stay Warm and Stay SAFE..the weather has been CRAZY this winter across the U.S.!!

Brokenwings

Sandel 02-25-2007 07:35 PM

hi..

drizzling rain.. almost misty.. we mostly get rain here on the island but when it snows it socks us in.

we have had spring weather here for weeks trees budded then 2 days of frost *tisk*, today it's spring like again and a drizzly not quite grey day.

so damp but beauty ohh the beauty..

Sandra
on Vancover Island

dreambeliever128 02-26-2007 03:26 PM

Hi Everyone,

A lot of you are getting some of the weather we had for 8 weeks. Snow and blizzards. I have been watching the news and there's a lot of rough weather everywhere.

The wind is blowing here again today. It's about 40 miles an hour. I have a light hanging outside hitting the side of my house and I keep thinking I need to go out and take it down but the wind takes my breath away.

It makes me wonder if we are ever going to get through this winter.

Denver had a snowstorm yesterday and I guess it caused a pileup. We didn't get any of the snow but are suppose to get some Wed. and Thrusday.

I think we have all had our share of a bad winter this year.

Ada