NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Feb thread 2016 (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/232011-feb-thread-2016-a.html)

bizi 02-03-2016 07:11 PM

Feb thread 2016

new month new thread!
drinking hard root beer. pretty good, though it is giving me some chest pain. Tequila sometimes does that.
bizi

Mari 02-04-2016 12:07 AM

Welcome to Febraury.

M

bizi 02-04-2016 12:22 AM

I see my tdoc tomorrow...maybe I can start a new challenge????
my weight has gone back up, not happy at all.
I know I will give up alcohol for lent.
Fat tuesday is next week, Mardi gras and it is fitting to "give up" things for lent. 40 days sounds like a challenge.
bizi
I can actually look forward to that!
And that way I have a week to ease into it!:)

Mari 02-04-2016 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1197297)
Fat tuesday is next week, Mardi gras and it is fitting to "give up" things for lent. 40 days sounds like a challenge.
bizi
I can actually look forward to that!
And that way I have a week to ease into it!:)

Mardi Gras!!!
My mom used to make pancakes for Fat Tuesday:)

M

OhKay 02-04-2016 10:12 AM

I don't think I've tried a hard root beer before… aside from tequila what is in it?

I'm sorry that you are uncomfortable about your weight right now. I'm in the same boat. I need to move more.

It sounds like you've come up with a good plan that you're comfortable with. I like the part about easing yourself into it. I'm glad that you're going to be able to have some fun before you start your challenge :):):)

bizi 02-04-2016 10:35 AM

hi kay, the hard root beer is really flavored beer. It is pretty good not so sweet like the mikes hard lemonaide black cherry that I was drinking.
Limited it to 2 early in the evening so I slept great.
thanks for your support!
bizi

bizi 02-08-2016 09:43 AM

opps, I keep posting on the january thread!
hard getting up today, did not sleep well...having an unusual discomfort under my right shoulder blade. Of course I think it is lung cancer....
I use heavy chemicals to sanitize my equipment...so inhaling it repeatedly over the past 16 years is not good for my lungs.
bizi

OhKay 02-08-2016 12:37 PM

Oh Bizi! I'm sorry that you are having to deal with those fears :hug::hug::hug:

I know how strong all those disinfectants are, but I'm sure everything is okay.
Didn't the massage therapist say that you had a frozen shoulder?

bizi 02-09-2016 12:43 AM

yes kay you are right he said that...I did not believe him about the frozen shoulder.
but he did identify that area and deeply massaged it so much so that it hurt...he said he was trying to break it up.
It was a knot.
I am miserable tonight.
We came home from a king cake party where I had half a bottle of wine and When I got home I ate too much.... half a bag of chips which I never do. corn/salsa and a large apple and drank too much water...I am so full.
I took a couple of gas-x capsules hoping that they relieve my discomfort. I told jeff that I was going to stay up until I felt better.
I feel like I have a 10 pound ball of lead in my gut. It was painful to take my night meds I am so full.
bizi

Mari 02-09-2016 06:00 AM

bizi

I hope that things are going better for you.
:)
M