NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Letter to all of you... (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/159304-letter.html)

BlueMajo 10-17-2011 09:17 PM

Letter to all of you...

My dear friends,

I have days when I feel extremely touched and heart-warmed for having people like you in my life... this is one of them and I decided to write what Im feeling because I dont think that keeping this feelings to just me would be the best... :)

From time to time, I like to think about human beings... I have learnt that there are very cruel ones out there...
In my life, Im surrounded by liars, cheaters, abusive, negative, selfish, egoist, pathetic people.... they have made me cry, suffer, feel guilty, lonely, silly... And I thought I would not be able to fight against them...

But suddenly... there you are... my human angels... you lovely, sweet, charm, wise, kind, bright people... my sunshines... You... that have made me feel loved, happy, blessed... ALIVE !!!

I used to survive... but after meeting you, I learned how to LIVE !! and I love you so much because you understand me, help me, cheer me... You are my family... You mean a lot to me...

:Sob::Sob::Sob::Sob::Sob:

Im having a sentimental moment... :hug:

Thank you my God for having them...

bizi 10-17-2011 09:42 PM

what a nice post to us.
thank you
you know that you are a very sweet young lady and we care about you tons!
Good luck in this journey we will be here rooting for you.
(((((HUGS))))) and love to you.
bizi

BlueCarGal 10-17-2011 09:43 PM

Because you're you. That simple. :heartthrob:

Brokenfriend 10-17-2011 11:32 PM

Aww. That's very sweet of you Blue. (((((Hugs))))) BF:hug::hug::hug::smileypray:

modmossy 10-18-2011 05:01 AM

Awwwww thats a nice thing to say

Mossy:)

Dmom3005 10-18-2011 08:02 AM

:circlelove:Man I was
hitting paste, thinking Id type a lovely wording.

hee hee, Anyway, You are our Sunshine dont you forget it.

I would type more, but its a real job right now.

Love ya

Donna
:grouphug::hug::You-Rock:

Just Jacquie 10-18-2011 08:36 AM

Aw-w-w, we're blushing :o ~~~:o ~~~ :o ~~~ :o

That's so sweet of you! I feel the same about you and all the members here! I have been lucky enough to have had three 'cyber-families' in my life. The first was way back, before the internet - in 1992, on Prodigy, right after I bought our first computer. That group was a wonderful group of people who all had one thing in common- either they or a family member had ADHD. My daughter had been Dxed when she was nine, and I then followed myself, receiving the Dx in 1993. Then, there was the warm and loving 'Spinal Disorders' forum, part of the Braintalk Forums. I had two back surgeries in as many years, 2001 and 2002. Alas, there have been so many crashes there that it's virtually a 'ghost town' now :( .

And now, here I am again, having found another wonderful group of warm, caring, giving people. I, too, feel truly blessed :grouphug:.

Thank you for posting this. We all need to remember how fortunate we all are to have found each other!

DiMarie 10-19-2011 03:29 AM

:hug:
What more can be said.
You are a ray of sunshine on my day today!
Love ya
di:hug:

Ponygirl 10-19-2011 04:23 AM

Wow!!! I haven't been here in, ages!!!!!!

:eek:And what do I come back, to?!? :)The sweetest, most loving thread,
I've ever, read, anywhere!!! :D I have to say, it *doesn't* surprise me, it was started by Blue!!;)
:)Blue, I have to tell you, I've been coming to this
forum and BrainTalk for, *years*!! Needless to say, I've met *zillions*
of people!!:eek: :(Unfortunately, Blue, I really haven't had the
opportunity to get to know you very well.:o ;)But, I'll tell ya, I do know
you well, enough, that, when we *have*, chatted and I knew that you
were having a difficult time, I've always thought about and worried
about you, until, the next time, I was able to talk to you!:hug:
:eek:Honestly, I'm not just, saying that!!:) You've always really, been
very special to me!!!:)

Phyllis :hug:

waves 10-20-2011 01:02 AM

Dear Majo, that was beautiful! thank you. :heartthrob:

Dear Phyllis, it is really nice to see you! :)

(((hugs))) to both of you.

~ waves ~