NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   could barerly walk after lunch (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/248647-barerly-walk-lunch.html)

mymorgy 07-29-2017 05:49 AM

could barerly walk after lunch

stella took me out to eat at the indian place for lunch. I didn't take the cane. I was optimistic because I have been doing the leg lifts. walking home a block ad a half was a nightmare. stella made me more nervous because she kept on making scary sounds like I was going to fall any minute. It seems to happen mostly after I eat. I looked it up on the internet but couldn't find anything. I will keep on doing the leg lifts. the doctor's office on friday is a long walk once I get there and a long walk back to get a cab. I am scared
bobby

Brokenfriend 07-29-2017 11:25 AM

I'm having problems going down steps. and going down hills. I have lots of knee damage from working on concrete, and walking long distances. I never thought that I was causing permanent damage to my knees at work. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Brokenfriend 07-29-2017 11:26 AM

Bobby I'm sorry that you are having walking problems. Do your knees hurt? BF:hug::hug::hug:

bizi 07-29-2017 12:00 PM

I am sorry bobby that you are having a difficult time.
They may a wheel chair and help to get you for your appointment. You could call and see if some one there could assist you?
I am sorry.
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi

mymorgy 07-29-2017 01:44 PM

i won't eat and hopefully won't have the problem. when i am leaving the hospital and if it happens maybe somebody will help me. how depressing.

mymorgy 07-29-2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1248082)
Bobby I'm sorry that you are having walking problems. Do your knees hurt? BF:hug::hug::hug:

my arthritic knee hurts

mymorgy 07-29-2017 03:26 PM

it is my fault. i stopped going to the senior center half way through may and spent the time in bed except for the doctors' appts. I was taken out to eat for my birthday a few times in may and as usual I had a little trouble but not like this. I have really been depressed and irritable and don't want to go to the senior center and don't have a couch. I started doing exercises in bed. I'll do the bike. I just feel so sad. It is a vicious cycle. I started taking b complex 100
bobby
i have been reading a lot and appreciating my kitty cats

bizi 07-29-2017 05:12 PM

I am glad that you have your fur babies to love on.....they love you too.
bizi

Mari 07-30-2017 03:14 AM

Bobby,

I wish that things were easier for you.
'Glad that Stella was there.

Good luck Friday.

M

Dmom3005 07-31-2017 01:26 PM

Please start taking your cane again. Yes I know its not something
you enjoy neither do I. I always have mine in my car. But I hate
to take it out too. But I do when I need it.

I also take a walker when I need to.
I know you don't want to consider one. But you might look into getting
an walker with a seat that would help a lot.
Donna :hug::grouphug: