NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   a new aide (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/250747-aide.html)

mymorgy 01-26-2018 10:14 AM

a new aide

she is 65 and nice. we had trouble emptying the vacuum cleaner and putting it back together. she finally figured out how to use the swiffer. marcia did such a good job on tuesday there was little to do. I didn't have her dust or anything or clean the bathroom because it was clean. I will see what happens. she lives in a five flight walk up.

Mari 01-26-2018 11:18 AM

That's good news!

OhKay 01-27-2018 10:20 AM

I hope everything works out with her, Bobby.

mymorgy 01-27-2018 10:22 AM

she doesn't have much energy and she isn't a self starter but she is nice and gentle

Mari 01-30-2018 11:21 PM

How are you doing, Bobby?:)

M

mymorgy 01-31-2018 07:26 AM

I have been really depressed and don't feel well. I am constantly tired and in bed most of the time. I am too tired to exercise. I just got the south beach diet today. If only i could lose fifty pounds. I have been spending like a maniac.
bet you wished you haven't asked/ figured out a way to take my pills. I separate one at night and then after I take them in the morning put them together. then after I take them at night separate one and repeat.

OhKay 01-31-2018 08:19 AM

I'm sorry you are feeling so badly, Bobby :hug::hug::hug:

But you you have to find a way to get out of bed if you can so that you don't lose the progress you made at PT and find yourself at risk of falling so much again :hug::hug::hug:
I know that when you are depressed that may seem impossible... :hug:

If you follow the rules of the South Beach Diet, you should lose quite a bit of weight in stage 1. In stage 2, the diet is easier to follow, but weight loss slows down a little. I hope that when you start losing weight, you will be happier with yourself :hug::hug::hug:

I don't understand what you said about taking your meds...

mymorgy 02-01-2018 07:05 AM

i separate one bottle from the rest at night, that way i know i haven;t taken my morning meds. In the morning i out them all together and then separate one when I am finished. I might make an appt with the pdoc, i am si deoressed. I am wrecking the sbd. I am eating all the candy. I must be gaunung weught, I am drinking ciffee, One little half and lalf

mymorgy 02-01-2018 07:14 AM

they sent me an extra package because they forgot to cancel the first one.

OhKay 02-01-2018 08:32 AM

I think it's a good idea for you to call your pdoc, Bobby. You sound very depressed :hug::hug::hug:

It's not refundable. Hopefully they won't try to charge you for it. If they do try, tell them you won't pay for their mistake.

Know when you start this diet, that phase 1 won't last forever. Knowing that has helped me a lot. You don't have to be perfect in order to lose weight, but it will be a big adjustment.