NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   I just want to run away... (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/41514-run.html)

Abbie 03-18-2008 01:17 AM

I just want to run away...

I just want to run away...
find somewhere I can scream really loud without someone calling the cops on me...

I'm just tired and I don't understand what's going on....

I'm just venting here.... I'm sorry.... I don't want to bother anyone I just feel like I'm going to explode because I can't get the words out....

I know my problems and worries are nothing compared to others.... I just needed to vent.

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smile...essionless.gif
Abbie

Twinkletoes 03-18-2008 01:28 AM

Sorry you are feeling so frustrated, Abbie.

It's not true that your problems and worries are further down the measuring stick than others' -- we are not in competition here to see who is the worst off.

Rather, we're here for support, and you've been good at that; now it's your turn (unfortunately) to be on the receiving end. But that's why we hang out here, so we don't feel so alone.

Sending healing hugs your way. Hope you get some good sleep tonight. :hug:

Abbie 03-18-2008 01:40 AM

I know it's not a competition... I don't want it to be.... I'm sorry if it sound that way... :(

I just know my problems and worries are not big... they are small in the big picture... I feel terrible for posting at all... I just needed a place to vent.

I can't vent at home...family doesn't understand and doesn't want to hear it.... and my friends are tired of listening to me... I wish I could explain more...

Thank you for listening to me... I'm whining... didn't mean to... just wanted to vent.

Alffe 03-18-2008 04:11 AM

Vent away dear Abbie...we've all felt like running away at times in our lives.
If you do decide to run...come my way, I'm waiting with a hug. :hug:

Wren 03-18-2008 06:26 AM

Abbie sweetie ~ I'll listen anytime. :hug:

lou_lou 03-18-2008 07:36 AM

can you go stay with a friend?

dear Abaski,
perhaps you do need a vacation - mental health day - or just get away from the computer?
luv
tena

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abasaki (Post 239342)
I know it's not a competition... I don't want it to be.... I'm sorry if it sound that way... :(

I just know my problems and worries are not big... they are small in the big picture... I feel terrible for posting at all... I just needed a place to vent.

I can't vent at home...family doesn't understand and doesn't want to hear it.... and my friends are tired of listening to me... I wish I could explain more...

Thank you for listening to me... I'm whining... didn't mean to... just wanted to vent.

FeelinGoofy 03-18-2008 07:47 AM

Abbie,
I'm very much in the same boat with you right now... my troubles seem so small compared to others, but right now i fell very overwhelmed by it all. One thing i've learned is the people here are very supportive and it doesn't matter how small or how big the problem. The main thing is to talk about it. Somebody will be here to listen, and give you a {{{HUG}}}
:hug:

Looking4hope 03-18-2008 08:15 AM

Boy, Abbie...

You know that I understand. I've screamed at the top of my lungs in my car once or twice. I've taken a ball down in the basement and threw it against the cement walls venting as I was throwing it as hard as I could. You'd be surprise at the amount of physical release that can have. Psst.. I really am not a maniac, I was taught to do that.

Vent all you want. Give up. Say you don't care. Get mad. Don't apologize for your feelings or your troubles not being bad enough as every one elses. There is no reason to feel guilty about it. It's your hurt and your pain and you have a right to be frustrated and mad at the world if you want.

Ya want to do it together? :D

Hugs,
Hope :hug:

Doody 03-18-2008 08:16 AM

(((Abbie)))

Abbie 03-18-2008 06:38 PM

Thank you all....

I made it to my doc today... he told me I can run but "this" is just going to follow me everywhere I go.... he said it's never going to leave.... :( told me to suck it up.

At least he didn't tell me to deal with it... he knows I'm doing the best I can.

I still want to run..... but I'll probably just hide.