NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wondering 101... (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/47507-wondering-101-a.html)

Abbie 06-08-2008 08:57 PM

Wondering 101...

I wonder if anyone else thinks that with this new wonder # that it sounds like a college course.....???

I wonder why it is that when the Cat's away... the mice play... but when Mama Alffe is away this place get's very quiet?!?!?

I wonder if the Alffe's are having fun in the BIG APPLE??? nah.. I'm pretty sure they are....

I still wonder at all of this crazy weather everywhere?!?!?!

I wonder if I can say that the people here on the Neurotalk boards are some of the most caring people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing!!!!

I wonder if I can go for now and wonder more later... I haven't eaten all day and my head is about to explode because of it....

:hug: for all!!
Abbie

Twinkletoes 06-08-2008 10:14 PM

Yep, Abbie, I wonder that your new Wonder does sounds like a college course. I wonder if you'll be grading us? :p

I wonder if I'll ever get all the new bells and whistles on NT figured out?

I wonder how I totally missed posting on Wonder 100? :confused:

I wonder if you all had a restful Sabbath day to recharge your batteries?

I wonder if y'all know how beautiful my new little granddaughter is? I wonder if I'll ever get any pics posted? :o

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room. :grouphug::grouphug:

FeelinGoofy 06-09-2008 08:11 AM

I wonder what time the glass man will be here to give us an estimate on replacing the windows on the west side of our house? They said between 8:00 and 8:30. I do hope hes on time as my daughter and I have a hair appointment at 9:15 then my FIL gets out of the hospital today so i have to meet my husband there around 10:30-11:00ish....

I wonder when the rain will stop?

I wonder why Billy Simms didn't put his BBQ place here in Norman since he played football at the university of Oklahoma?

I wonder if alffe is have a wonderful time with her grand daughter and i wonder if shes "been discovered" yet :rolleyes:

I wonder if you guys know i finally got a chance to buy some post cards so i'll try and get those out this week:o {{{HUGS}}}}

barbo 06-09-2008 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abasaki (Post 296244)
I wonder if anyone else thinks that with this new wonder # that it sounds like a college course.....???

I wonder why it is that when the Cat's away... the mice play... but when Mama Alffe is away this place get's very quiet?!?!?

I wonder if the Alffe's are having fun in the BIG APPLE??? nah.. I'm pretty sure they are....

I still wonder at all of this crazy weather everywhere?!?!?!

I wonder if I can say that the people here on the Neurotalk boards are some of the most caring people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing!!!!

I wonder if I can go for now and wonder more later... I haven't eaten all day and my head is about to explode because of it....

:hug: for all!!
Abbie

The Alffees are having a wonderful time in NY though they are about to burn up with the heat! Don't know if Morgan has been discovered yet!

Burntmarshmallow 06-09-2008 11:15 AM

All Right class settle down.This is wonder 101 and we do not need to disturb principal Alffe while she is getting tan in New York!

I wonder if she is eatting any of that n.y. pizza that is sooo yum?

I wonder how long it will take my posties to reach you?

I wonder if nik-key Tam and Shelly will be mad they have to wait cus I ran out so :hug: :hug: :hug: next week its you turn.

I wonder if i can figure out all the new play things here?

I wonder how today will finish out?

I wonder how great it is just to see a post from hope? :)

I wonder if I didnt sleep one wink last night and am kinda tired today. I know in a few days I will feel better.
:grouphug: PEACE and hugs for room

Curious 06-09-2008 11:20 AM

i wonder if everyone will make sure to look through their junk mail and grocery type ads? posties can get stuck in those.

i wonder if those who haven't joined it yet, know they can at any time? also, pm me if you have any questions or concerns.

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub...ztwf4sf9au.gif

Burntmarshmallow 06-09-2008 11:56 AM

Sweet I wonder that when I went to check box to make sure all my mail went out...I found postie from curious :D
thankie thankie for makin my day :hug: Curious. yours just left. watchout for the monkey when she gets to you.lol

I wonder how hot it will be as I am off to get my oldest some more contacts for eyes. she leaves for summer sceince corse at college next sunday and will spemd 8 weeks doing the dorm college life and i will miss her all summer long :(.
Last year she toured the u.s.a. doing drum corps shows and competing.

FeelinGoofy 06-09-2008 04:22 PM

I got one too... it was way to cute!!!!! :D
Thank you Curious.....

Curious 06-09-2008 04:31 PM

i wondered if you would like that special one of kind one vicky? :D

Roseblue 06-09-2008 05:24 PM

I wonder if I might just post saying that I talked to someone for an hour today about my stuff and it left me feeling pretty exhausted. I hope you are all doing okay, and I hope also to spend more time getting to know you all pretty soon. Just working to get back on track just now.