NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   ** Daily Insights ~ Chapter Ten ** (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/59151-daily-insights-chapter-ten.html)

CayoKay 11-07-2008 06:37 PM

** Daily Insights ~ Chapter Ten **

Well well well, kiddies... a new day, and new daily insights.

once more, we aim for a glimpse into your daily life, triumph and turmoil, joys and jokes, inanity and insanity.

today's insight is...

no matter HOW little skin you leave exposed, the mosquitoes will FIND it !!

:D

Vonn07 11-07-2008 06:43 PM

INSIGHT:

It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men.
Mae West

SandyC 11-07-2008 07:02 PM

Howdy all! I'm still doing laundry.

NaeNae 11-07-2008 07:46 PM

Howdy all ...we are headlice free!!!!!!!!!!

SandyC 11-07-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaeNae (Post 404005)
Howdy all ...we are headlice free!!!!!!!!!!

Whoohoo! Hey, your home at a decent hour today! lol

Going to feed and do some dishes and then watch tv. Gosh, I am so exciting I can't contain myself. hahahahaha!

Twinkletoes 11-07-2008 08:07 PM

Important Announcement

I just have to say that I'm very nearly done with my Christmas shopping! :trampoline: Woohoo! In large part b/c we are having family pics done and that will be our gift to our children and their families.

Bought some lovely chimes for my boss and DH's boss.

There are a few odds and ends left to address, but for the main part, I can rest eeeeeezzzzzzzyyyyy. Aaaahhhhhh.

No more head lice for NaeNae!!! That's great news!

And I'm very happy to see that Frank'sAngel got rid of the bug in her siggy area. hehe!

Kay, if you don't want skeeter bites, I recommend you quit exposing yourself, lol! :rolleyes: Sheesh, it's a good thing you live in the jungle or you'd prolly get arrested or somethin. Oh, and speaking of pesky critters, I'm glad you got rid of your housepest!

Sandy, I could sure use a laundry lady here at my place when you get caught up there. ;)

Vonn, I'd sure be interested to hear about then men in your life AND the life in your men, hehe! :wink:

Everyone have a great weekend! :hug:

FranksAngel 11-07-2008 08:15 PM

naenae ... glad to hear the bugs have finially left the premises ... sally needs to loan you her bug spray ... that way they wont dare come back ... i hope all is well with you and your kids ... take a pic please of dd new hairstyle ... we would all love to see it and praise her ....

everyone else ... i know i should spend time to address everyone but ... my brain just isn't working to good these days ... so ....

if you need a hug:hug:
if you are doing great:yahoo:
to those who are:Sick:please get well soon
and to everyone :grouphug::circlelove:

oh and to my darling husband frank ... you know i love you:heartthrob: ....... GET SOME RESTand being online at 4 am does NOT constitute rest ....

come on you guys ... alittle help here please

Momma's Kids 11-07-2008 08:47 PM

My philosophy of being overweight is very simple...if you can't hide it, decorate it!!

I lose, I gain, I lose and then it comes back...

Just made a huge pot of brunswick stew, enough to feed about 20 people...that should hold the families for a day or so...

glad all are doing well...glad the pediculosis have left NaeNae...and the laundry is done...

Tomorrow I start on my christmas candy making...

Kitty 11-08-2008 06:54 AM

Good Morning!! Since this thread is still short I think I can mention everyone who has already posted!!

Momma, can I come make candy with you? :o I love doing stuff like that! I also love your philosophy about weight! I'm still tryin' to lose but it seems that the older I get the harder it is to do. :rolleyes:

Renee, so glad to hear that the bugs have taken a hike.

Deb, good luck trying to keep Frank off the computer!! :p

Twink, congratulations on the shopping!! Several years ago I went "power shopping" and in one day was able to complete my Christmas shopping. Couldn't do that today!!

Vonn, wanna elaborate on that statement??? :D ;)

Sandy, laundry took over my home last week, too. How do we get so much of it? :confused:

Kay, how are the geese this morning? Poor Gandolf.....has he had any luck yet?? :p

Everyone have a great Saturday. Of course, I was woken up early and my warm spot in the bed has been taken over by two furry babies!! I just love them!! :circlelove:

yeahbut 11-08-2008 07:49 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

Renee, it is good to hear from you, glad the lice is gone but how are you feeling?

COK - I would like to come and make candy too! I miss doing that with the kids.

Deb - kick some butt with that man of yours and get him to rest. He is going to be right back where he was if he doesn't. (I got that lecture yesterday at the PCP's for a sinus infection)

Sandy, when you get done the laundry I have more for you to do!

Finn good luck this weekend!!! :hug:

I am going to a MS seminar with RW this morning. Her Neuro is the guest speaker so I am sure we will have a blast. She saw him yesterday and told him we were going to be there. He told her "that we have to behave."

It is still foggy, rainy and damp here in the northeast but still suppose to be near 60.

Have a great day and I will do my best to check up tonight.