NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Women's Health (https://www.neurotalk.org/women-s-health/)
-   -   What do Ya'll think... (https://www.neurotalk.org/women-s-health/71398-yall.html)

Curious 01-15-2009 12:28 PM

What do Ya'll think...

About posting beauty and relationship questions here?

Any other ideas on how to liven the place up?

watsonsh 01-15-2009 12:48 PM

Love the idea!

Kitty 01-15-2009 01:34 PM

Well, I'm not beautiful and I'm not in a relationship so I say "go for it!!" :D

Curious 01-15-2009 01:37 PM

You are a a hot blonde. :D

There are times I have questions and they don't fit into the regular forum. Social seems kinda odd for some of them.

But woman's health means we have to feel good about the outside too. :)

Kitty 01-15-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 446835)
There are times I have questions and they don't fit into the regular forum. Social seems kinda odd for some of them.

I agree. It seems strange to me when a woman asks a personal question (although what's "personal" on the Internet??:rolleyes:) and men answer!!! I'm just old-school I guess. I know the men can read the Women's Forum just as the women can read the Men's forum. And I guess some things are good to get the male perspective on. I'm just a nerd!!! :o :p

Curious 01-15-2009 01:50 PM

I have seen some new products. Who better to ask about them, than my friends. :D Or to reccomend something.

Abbie 01-15-2009 07:19 PM

Cool idea my curious friend!!!

:D

dmplaura 01-16-2009 09:51 AM

I actually post here when I have a question that's appropriate :)

At first I was worried people wouldn't see them here, but now I know otherwise :)

Curious 01-16-2009 09:58 AM

We had some members at the beginning of NT, that wanted Women's Health to only be about health or disease related topics. All other questions were to be on Social Chat.

I'm glad you have posted here. That's what made me bring this up again. :D

ps...try leg waxing first. If you can't handle that, you won't be able to handle the other. :wink: I used to even get my underarms waxed. :eek:

tkrik 01-16-2009 10:31 AM

Sounds good to me - the beauty and relationship stuff, not the waxing of certain areas (you all are brave!).

Some topics that are starting to become new to me are things related to aging - fine lines, extremely dry skin, changes in hair texture due to hormones, etc. I am not taking this aging stuff well.:o A few gray hairs is one thing but straw textured hair is another thing.

And little wrinkles showing up and skin tone/coloring changing, and oh I could go on. The point is, I really don't know what to do about it and am always looking for suggestions and ideas. In reality, many think I am far younger than I am, which is a good thing, but when I look in the mirror I see old.:(

So any ideas?