NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   i feel picked on (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/79815-feel-picked.html)

wesface 03-04-2009 04:23 PM

i feel picked on

i need help somtimes i think some one is picking on me

bizi 03-04-2009 04:25 PM

Where? here at home or school?
ARe you hearing voices?
what is going on Wes?
beth

wesface 03-04-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 474860)
Where? here at home or school?
ARe you hearing voices?
what is going on Wes?
beth

i just feel like god put me on this earth as a practical joke and that makes me angry and now the voces have started and when they start they tell me to kill and when i see things they look like they came straiy from hell and any body around me look like a demond so thats just me though and i know that there not reel but they sure are convinceing sometimes

waves 03-04-2009 05:19 PM

Dear Wes

This is not just bad feelings... or being picked on.

You are not a practical joke. You are a dear person, and you must take care of yourself, and allow other people to help take care of you. That includes your mom, doctors...

To start with, please tell your mom EXACTLY what is going on - have her read these posts.

Bizi was absolutely right in the other thread. You are experiencing psychotic symptoms.

Please ask mom to take you to the hospital, and have her talk to your pdoc for you if he does not take you seriously. When you are in better shape, it will be time to have a confrontation with pdoc, or find a new one. But for now, get mom to advocate for you.

People have died because of hearing voices telling them to kill... right now, you say you know it's just you, it's not real. That is because you are still partly lucid. I am glad you are still partly lucid! :hug: This is the time when you have the ability to recognize severe symptoms and your need for treatment. These symptoms need to be treated NOW.

If these symptoms go untreated, your condition can worsen into florid psychosis. That term means you may hear and see things that are not real and perceive as completey real. It means a complete detachment from reality. That is a very DANGEROUS condition, and you need medical attention before things have a chance of getting that bad.

Oh gosh, i don't know what else to say. :( I am scared for you, Wes, that is how bad this situation is. You need to go to hospital. Please. :(

What exactly have you told mom?

~ waves ~

DMACK 03-04-2009 05:22 PM

wesface

I Too FEEL PICKED ON but the only voices i hear are those physically around me or the voices of my inner conscience...some say voices telling you what to do some say your inner thoughts.

are the voices you hear taking over your daily events............stopping you from doing what you know to be right and proper??????????????

do the voices tell you to do things that you yourself do not want to do???????????????

if so tell who evr you trust.....that you need help/////MEDICAL HELP.
VOICES IN OUR HEAD are only harmful when they tell us to do things we know to be wrong/Imoral/against the Law

other than that inner vioces are meer words steering us through life too the best of our inner ability..................try not to be scared of inner voices unless they are threatening or commanding you act out unlawful acts.......when this happens go straight to ER[A+E in UK]...........TELL THEM YOU ARE THERE TO PREVENT HARM HAPPENING.

Wesface.............most of all understand at this time in your life these voices you hear are part of you...........................allow them to be heard ..........do not always allow what is said to be carried out........YOU ARE IN CONTROL....KEEP TELLING YOUR SELF THIS...........WHN YOU REALLY STRUGGLE GO TO HOSPITAL...CALL A TRUE FRIEND..........someone who knows and understands you

take care WESFACE...........................

David

wesface 03-04-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waves (Post 474895)

You are not a practical joke. You are a dear person, and you must take care of yourself, and allow other people to help take care of you. That includes your mom, doctors...

To start with, please tell your mom EXACTLY what is going on - have her read these posts.

Bizi was absolutely right in the other thread. You are experiencing psychotic symptoms.

Please ask mom to take you to the hospital, and have her talk to your pdoc for you if he does not take you seriously. When you are in better shape, it will be time to have a confrontation with pdoc, or find a new one. But for now, get mom to advocate for you.

People have died because of hearing voices telling them to kill... right now, you say you know it's just you, it's not real. That is because you are still partly lucid. I am glad you are still partly lucid! :hug: This is the time when you have the ability to recognize severe symptoms and your need for treatment. These symptoms need to be treated NOW.

If these symptoms go untreated, your condition can worsen into florid psychosis. That term means you may hear and see things that are not real and perceive as completey real. It means a complete detachment from reality. That is a very DANGEROUS condition, and you need medical attention before things have a chance of getting that bad.

Oh gosh, i don't know what else to say. :( I am scared for you, Wes, that is how bad this situation is. You need to go to hospital. Please. :(

~ waves ~

yeah ok i will go to the hospital ive told her that im suicidleand that im haveing helucinations but thats it

wesface 03-04-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMACK (Post 474900)
wesface

I Too FEEL PICKED ON but the only voices i hear are those physically around me or the voices of my inner conscience...some say voices telling you what to do some say your inner thoughts.

are the voices you hear taking over your daily events............stopping you from doing what you know to be right and proper??????????????

do the voices tell you to do things that you yourself do not want to do???????????????

if so tell who evr you trust.....that you need help/////MEDICAL HELP.
VOICES IN OUR HEAD are only harmful when they tell us to do things we know to be wrong/Imoral/against the Law

other than that inner vioces are meer words steering us through life too the best of our inner ability..................try not to be scared of inner voices unless they are threatening or commanding you act out unlawful acts.......when this happens go straight to ER[A+E in UK]...........TELL THEM YOU ARE THERE TO PREVENT HARM HAPPENING.

Wesface.............most of all understand at this time in your life these voices you hear are part of you...........................allow them to be heard ..........do not always allow what is said to be carried out........YOU ARE IN CONTROL....KEEP TELLING YOUR SELF THIS...........WHN YOU REALLY STRUGGLE GO TO HOSPITAL...CALL A TRUE FRIEND..........someone who knows and understands you

take care WESFACE...........................

David

thank you evreyone is so helpfull here

wesface 03-04-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waves (Post 474895)

~ waves ~

hey waves my mom is to busy at work to take me and none of my freind have vehicles right now so im kinda boned

waves 03-04-2009 05:59 PM

Wes, how about a cab

Mom is too busy?

Did you tell her you are hearing voices to kill things and everything?

Did she see my email, or only you?

Do you have the money to take a cab?

Hon, the sooner you go in, the better. (and the sooner you get out!)

((( hugs )))

~ waves ~

wesface 03-04-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waves (Post 474922)
Mom is too busy?

Did you tell her you are hearing voices to kill things and everything?

Did she see my email, or only you?

Do you have the money to take a cab?

Hon, the sooner you go in, the better. (and the sooner you get out!)

((( hugs )))

~ waves ~

im going to do what my mom said and not go to the hospital for her birthday and do wat i always do get rid of it the pegan way ask the earth to take my bad energy and meditate
it almost always works