NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Hair down or hair back? (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/94356-hair-hair.html)

Earl 07-19-2009 06:40 PM

Hair down or hair back?

2 Attachment(s)
Ok, so I have worn my hair the same way forever. I am thinking of changing style. I normally part it on the left and am thinking of brushing it all back. here are some pic's, which do you think looks better?

Kitt 07-19-2009 06:44 PM

For what it's worth Earl, it looks good either way. So I didn't vote:D But maybe down and parted.

kicker 07-19-2009 07:11 PM

IMHO Brushed back makes you look younger and cooler.

Dejibo 07-19-2009 07:36 PM

brushed back took some years off your face, and made you look lighter.

I like it brushed back. :cool:

Kitty 07-19-2009 07:59 PM

I think it looks good either way but I voted "back". You sorta look like Kevin James.

SallyC 07-19-2009 08:21 PM

Back you fool, so one can run their fingers through your hair..:cool:

P.S. Are you Walter Cronkite?

Snoopy 07-19-2009 08:53 PM

Earl, wear it back :)

Taffy 07-19-2009 08:57 PM

Knocking Sally over...come here Earl.

Oh excuse me...must be the new do.

Yep..wear it back.:cool:

lexiemae1 07-19-2009 09:04 PM

I know u don't know me but in no way am I joking!! I would shave my head. My husbands hair was about like yours a little thinning on top and when I had to have some pretty drastic medical procedures he shaved his head for me to help me with my self-esteem at the time because I felt I looked like sh-- . I felt like he luvs mo so much for having the guts to do it at first.. For years he always said I ought to shave my head, but I am afraid I would look like a pinball head. Anyhow he luvs his bald head now.. He keeps it shaved and doesn't even notice it anymore..I really like it too. When he used to get his hair cuts he had about 2 hairs on top and the hairdressers always asked what he wanted to do with this bangs(2 hairs) and I told them to feather them.. HAHA I really am serious as a women opinion.. I think most men now look really macho with the shaved head.. Take Care LISa By the way, u can look at our pics under my photo album..

Earl 07-19-2009 09:17 PM

Thanks for the votes so far, Keep em coming. I shaved my head once about 10 years ago. My daughter was mad at me and said "if you loved me you would shave your head" I did and she said "Dad, I was kidding" I didn't look good with a shaved head. My head is oddly shaped for that. Plus, my right ear is 1/2 inch lower on my head than the other, so that looks weird.

Walter Cronkite? do I look THAT old? Who is Kevin James? should I take that as a complement or insult? lol.