NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Everyone in the deep freeze? (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/140412-deep-freeze.html)

DiMarie 12-10-2010 12:49 AM

Everyone in the deep freeze?

Only 9* out now, This is late Jan. Feb. weather.
Extra cat in the bed tonight...

Everyone in the deep freeze?

Mari 12-10-2010 12:56 AM

Dear Di, :grouphug:
Stay warm.

M.

Brokenfriend 12-10-2010 02:53 AM

Di

It's a little warmer tonight,but not by much. It's 25 degrees tonight. Last night it was 19 degrees. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Friend2U 12-10-2010 02:57 AM

39 here...so can't complain. Wish I could send a few degrees your way! :o

Dmom3005 12-10-2010 09:04 AM

BRRRRRR is so right. I do not even want to know what the wind chilled
made it here.

Its in the singles at night for sure. Snowed again too. And more expected tonight and I have a training in the morning.

Donna:grouphug:

DiMarie 12-10-2010 07:32 PM

I can't believe the lake effect snow we are having. Not much accumulation, but every day another inch. A few miles west it is feet. Step daughter is above Buffalo NY and 20 minutes from her they have feet and feet.

Sunday a heat wave at 40*. I did not even hand holiday lights, just a few display items. 3' tall Tigger in a sleigh, but we are so far off the road, no one can see him. The neighbor has a snowman that has to be 25' tall. In these winds he reminds me of the staypuff Marshmellow guy on Ghost Busters, waddling away.

Mari 12-12-2010 06:23 AM

Dear Di and Donna,

How is the snow??

I hope that you and your loved ones are safe. :)

M.

DiMarie 12-12-2010 03:35 PM

Not much in the way of snow yet, just miles away it was feet deep. The freeze let up yesterday to40*, long enough that I hung a few lights outside. The reg sets let me down so everything is mismatched of some shade or shape of white, lol.

My son said the house looks like I was intoxicated when I did it, lol I told him it is a Charlie Brown house...making do with what I have. I guess I should unplug the one bedroom window in Katies room that had multi color from previous years that I had just unplugged.....maybe just a single candle will be better in the two window.

I was in Philly Wed at a work assignment and my hands froze taking pictures and measurements. It was so windy and cold down there I did not expect that.
Today is still 40's, raining and so windy. I rescheduled an assignment in the Pocono's that would have outside pictures. But, as a result it is back to the deep freeze again.

Thanks for asking and hope your days are warm in the heart.
di

Abbie 12-12-2010 10:20 PM

I had to go outside to move my car... stepped in to 2ft drift... It hasn't snowed that much here but it sure is blowing!!!

I think we have had about 4 inches of snow...
Temperature is currently 20*, windchill makes it feel like 3*.

Many of the schools are either in a 2 hour delay or closed tomorrow.

BlueMajo 12-14-2010 12:20 AM

Im really suffering with this weather... I mean, Im in Mexico City, we dont get now or anything, but for that reason, we dont have heaters at home or anything, so, I dont know if it is then more or less the same... at least the same effect...

No kidding, I cant warm myself !!! Im in bed, with glooves, scarf, socks, wool pjs and nothing... still freezing... !

The worst thing is that all my bones hurt like hell.... I can bareley move ! :eek: My hands specially... ouch, cant handle this pain... *sigh*