NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   June, vacation time/mode!!!!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/236460-june-vacation-time-mode.html)

bizi 06-01-2016 07:51 AM

June, vacation time/mode!!!!!!

Good morning all!
Time to start a new thread/ new month!
Ready to take a much needed break from recording. I sent in that months numbers to my pdoc so now can ease up and relax about that. She has some numbers from me and that is what she asked for. I did not tell her that I was not recording for the month of June. I see her when we get back.
As Kay suggested, I will be careful about my drinking. Don't want to mess with our vacation.
I have been sleeping less around 6 hours a night for some time now. I hope I can sleep in strange beds etc. I am taking extra klonipin if I need it just in case.
Wrote all of our B&B folks about a hair dryer and 2 have responded that they will have one there so that is good so I hopefully won't have to bring one nor get a converter because our cell phones have them built in, so we did not buy one....have to hear from one more to be 100% sure. Keeping fingers crossed.
I worked last weekend saturday and sunday and I will again this weekend both days....can't seem to say no to my folks or new ones for that matter. So far I have not had to turn anyone away but am seeing more people a day then usual to accommodate the new ones.
I am giving myself the day off before we leave.:)
Getting excited now....this is really happening!
bizi

Dmom3005 06-01-2016 09:38 AM

Sure sounds good. Glad your taking a day off before leaving.

You will have a great time.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

bizi 06-01-2016 06:59 PM

I had 4 cups of coffee this am and have been a mess all day.
just got home and am getting ready to eat dinner. I will limit my caffiene intake to 2 cups a day.
I am working myself into a tizzy. feel hypomanic. I did it to myself so stupid!!!!!!!!!!
bizi
I need to sleep better tonight will take more klonipin to be sure.

edited to add that I discovered that I forgot to take my noon meds after lunch. so no geodon!!!! No wander I was a mess this afternoon.
shakes my head....
I have got to be very very careful....
I can not screw up this trip!
bizi

Mari 06-01-2016 11:25 PM

Bizi,

A. Are you taking meds in two bags?
1 carryon
and
2 checked underneath the plane?

=========

B. Are you leaving your pdoc and pharmacy phone number with friends or relatives in case of emergency?

=========

C. ALSO these rules:
Medications and Traveling - Healthy Travel Center - EverydayHealth.com
Quote:

If you're packing prescription drugs or other medications in a carry-on bag, follow some expert recommendations to get them
safely through security. "Keep your medications in their original containers, . . . .

M

bizi 06-02-2016 07:37 AM

yes we are only carrying on our bags.
yes we will leave important info with family.
I have the original bottles and a letter from my pdoc the meds that I take including names of my supplements and a z-pack in case I get sick.

jeff is ordering money today which should be in by monday.
I slept a solid 7 hours last night so that was good. up when the alarm went off at 7 am, have an 830 appointment.
need to get going.
bizi

OhKay 06-02-2016 08:03 AM

Increased drinking + now a little decreased sleep… are you sure you don't want to call your pdoc? I promise I won't ask again.

I feel jittery if I miss my am meds, too. Especially with all the coffee I drink. I've gotten in the car and halfway down the street only to realize I haven't taken my meds, so I turn around. I'm glad the jitteriness was due to missing the Geodon, not another symptom of hypomania.

It sounds like you are thinking of everything Bizi. I'm so excited for you!!!

With all of this extra work you're putting in, you'll have some extra cash for your trip! :)

bizi 06-02-2016 07:44 PM

I can tell when i have forgotten my meds at noon.
by 5 pm I am like a hypoglycemic person have to eat!
So to have 4 cups of coffee and then forget my meds set me up to be a mess the rest of the day.
We are going to whole foods for a couple of beers.
jeff is finished planning paris! so now to review every thing.
Thank you for your concern kay, love you
bizi

Dmom3005 06-03-2016 08:33 AM

I forgot when are you leaving on your trip.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

bizi 06-03-2016 12:41 PM

wednesday at 11am will arrive in rome thursday at 10 am. I hope I sleep on the plane.
bizi

OhKay 06-04-2016 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1213154)
wednesday at 11am will arrive in rome thursday at 10 am. I hope I sleep on the plane.
bizi

Sooooo exciting!!!

You're going to have a marvelous time! We're going to miss you here though!

Love you too, Bizi (((HUGS)))